Tuesday, March 24, 2009

How to Save These Files

I've had a couple of comments and e-mails from folks wanting to be able to save these files as MP3's. I know that some readers already know this information, but suspect that many more do not.

On any of the songfiles I've posted, simply click on the "divshare" logo to the right of the area that shows the song playing, and a new window will open up, taking you to a site where you can download the original MP3.

Let me know if you have any trouble with this.

4 comments:

matt said...

Bob, can't get this to work on my Mac using several browsers. Just get to see a bunch of flash code

Anonymous said...

I have a mac, and have been downloading (and even have 1 upload!) from this site for well over a year. I just click on the divshare button, wait a few moments and download the track.

Anonymous said...

Can't get Reputation with guitar Take Two to work. The other tracks are okay, though. Thanks.

Denise said...

Hi Bob,

My Grandmother Alberta Lancaster, wrote Deep Freeze Mama... I was trying to find it. Very cool that you mentioned her unique song. Do you have it where I can have a listen? I remember it was ” well she's a deep freeze mama, and she likes it hot” lol or something like that!! Let me know. Thanks, Denise