Monday, April 13, 2015

Announcement

Divshare is back, to a degree. The official announcements from the company include the news that most files uploaded before March of this year are lost forever. Supposedly, some were retrieved for some users, but I can't find any of mind that work.

This will require me to upload everything I've ever shared on the site, and rebuild every post, whether I choose to stay with Divshare or not. For the time being, no posts which are more than a month old (as of today) will work. I will try to provide updates as I work on this problem.

Thanks for your patience,

Bob

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob, anything I can do to help, let me know - my folders are a mess, but I have virtually everything - if not everything - from this blog. Finding some stuff could be tricky, but I'd be happy to do some uploading for you, it's the least I can do after all you've given us!!!!! - you know who!!!

Doug said...

Hey Bob, sorry to hear the news. What a headache this must be. Anyway, I'm a longtime lurker but I wanted to say thanks for all that you have done!

Graham said...

As someone who has just discovered this blog and the wonderful things that can be found on it, all I can say is what I have said in other comments. Best of luck for 2017, there are quite a few things I'm looking forward to hearing.