Thursday, May 03, 2012

My Many, Many Moods

I wrote this post a few weeks ago, and thought I'd posted it, but clearly had not. But this is one of those rare times when I'm going to share my own work.

Because a few weeks ago, an album's worth of material that I recorded back in 1996 and 1997, collected back then (and again now) into a collection titled "The Many Moods of Bob", is part of the online "Happy Puppy Records" label.

These songs are from the humorous side of my writing and recording. The album contains several originals, a cover of a song-poem, a cover of a commercial and a couple of parodies. There are extensive liner notes, as well.

I'm quite honored and a bit overwhelmed that material I thought would only be heard by a few close friends and family has been heard by hundreds and possibly thousands of people.

The album can be found here. Have a listen, if you're of a mind to!

No comments: